Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DNA and Evolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
General
General
Admin

DNA and Evolution Empty
PostSubject: DNA and Evolution   DNA and Evolution I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 pm

DNA and Evolution Dna10
Now for 1 DNA strand to randomly form (like evolution teaches); that is 1 amino acid (base pair shown in picture) and 2 sugar phosphates for the ends, one needs to flip a coin 4 times and hit them all on the same side. The reason for 4 is because one coin represents the Adenine, one the Thymine, and 2 for the sugar phosphates. These must all match up. Now you might say, “I did it, it took me a few times but I did it”. I am sorry but you have to do it 2.5 billion more times because that is how many of these things are in a human. I won’t even post the probability of this happening because it is so large. This is not to mention the information written on 1 strand of DNA. More information is written on 1 strand than all the Encyclopedia Britannica put together. Now multiply this by 2.5 billion. Also where did the information come from? It is in a different category than matter and energy; it cannot be measured like matter and energy. Sounds like many have been brain washed by silly macro evolution teachings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambassage.org

DNA and Evolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Theological Discussion :: Creation vs Evolution-
Jump to: